Open to puppies up to 6 months and any age toy breed
Most problems can be avoided or re-shaped, given consistent intelligent handling – All-important in achieving a confident, friendly dog.
What the puppy is allowed to do, the adult dog will remember.
Special Emphasis is placed on:
· Proper grooming, handling and care of your puppy
· Building a strong relationship with your puppy
· Creating a well-behaved, social pet with people and other dogs
· Teaching the puppy to focus on and be attentive to the owner
· How to properly play and relate to your puppy
Common Problems Covered Include:
· Jumping Up
· Running Away
· Biting, Chewing, and Mouthing
Obedience Behaviors Covered Include:
· Walking on a loose leash
· Sit, Down, and Stand
· Off, Come, and Wait
Puppy Kindergarten classes are 6 Weeks long, 1 Class Per Week.
The first class evening only of each 6-week session is an “Orientation” without dogs, which begins at 6:30 pm and lasts for about 2 hours.
Orientation evenings begin at 6:30 pm to allow our daycare staff time to set up chairs and prepare the room for your first evening of class.
The other 5 class times will begin at 6:15 pm and will last 1 hour.